WELCOME TO SPIRIT MOTORCYCLES SAN JOSE
We are your official dealer for Indian Motorcycle, Triumph, Can-am Spyder, Slingshot, & Victory Motorcycles! We are the foremost customer oriented dealership serving San Jose, the Bay Area and San Francisco. Our focus is to make your experience at our store the best in the country.
DECEMBER HOLIDAY SPECIALS AT SPIRIT MOTORCYCLES SAN JOSE
UP TO 80% DISCOUNT IN GARMENTS AND ACCESSORIES
We are in Leather Weather - Come by and get your brand new leather jacket and ride like a Champ the whole winter!
ON 2017 BRAND NEW INDIAN, TRIUMPH, SLINGSHOT AND CAN-AM SPYDER
DEC 8TH TO DEC 31ST
COME BY BEFORE THEY ALL GONE
PRE-ORDER NOW YOUR THUNDER STROKE® 116 ci STAGE 3 BIG BORE KIT
20% MORE HORSE POWER - 15% MORE TORQUE
The new Thunder Stroke® 116 ci Stage 3 Big Bore Kit contains everything needed to completely transform your Thunder Stroke® 111 into a high-performance powerhouse. You’ll experience quicker acceleration and significantly increased torque – without sacrificing reliability.
This kit was developed by the Indian Motorcycle® engineering team to provide riders with a high-performance experience on every ride.
SPIRIT CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED PROGRAM NOW LAUNCHED
We are excited to introduce our Spirit Certified Pre-Owned Program:
Have piece of mind getting a FREE 3 month Extended Service Contract
How does it work?
- All bikes no older than 5 years-old and max 25,000 miles.
- 42-step safety check.
- Included in the price - No extra charges.
- Option to extend more time to your warranty
We founded the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) - San Jose Chapter. All members of the National Indian Motorcycle Riders Group are eligible to participate - http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/stories/riders-group. We have over 80 members enjoying happy rides.
The requisite the become part the IMRG San Jose Chapter is to be part of the National IMRG. There are three types of memberships and you do not need to own an Indian Motorcycle to join in.
Also, we created the San Jose Victory Spirit Riders Group. All Riders are welcome (and riders of other brands are welcome to join as well).
Additionally, we organize Store Rides. At the store rides, all riders and brands are welcome (over 600cc in order to keep up with the speed on highways if needed). Please join us at Meetup.com to become a member - it is free - and join Spirit Motorcycles San Jose Riding Group. Follow this link: http://www.meetup.com/Spirit-Motorcycles-San-Jose-Group-Riding-Meetup/
As you tour our interactive web site, please keep in mind that all of us at Spirit Motorcycles San Jose are 110% committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our promise is that we will work super hard to make your dream come true. So make yourself at home and enjoy your visit to Spirit Motorcycles San Jose, where exceeding customer expectations is priority number one.
Our staff live our company values and you will experience them when you come to visit.
- Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
- Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
- Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
- Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
- Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
- Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
Shaye Chirotarrab - Vice President
"ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, NEVER DRINK AND RIDE"