WELCOME TO SPIRIT MOTORCYCLES SAN JOSE
We are your official dealer for Indian Motorcycle, Triumph, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Can-am Spyder, Slingshot, & Victory Motorcycles! We are the foremost customer oriented dealership serving San Jose, the Bay Area and San Francisco. Our focus is to make your experience at our store the best in the country.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make you feel at home. We listen to you and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
ONLY AT SPIRIT MOTORCYCLES SAN JOSE- WEST COAST EXCLUSIVE!
Simply follow the customary maintenance schedule & we will pay for all repairs to the covered powertrain components of your motorcycle for as long as you own it.
GET YOUR LIFETIME WARRANTY - at no cost to you - on:
- NEW INDIAN MOTORCYCLE
- NEW CANAM SPYDER
- NEW SLINGSHOT
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED - ALL BRANDS
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE - AUGUST FLAT TRACK CELEBRATION
SAT AUGUST 18TH 12PM- 3PM
Race. Win. Repeat. We are proud of our Flat Track racers and want you to join us as we celebrate the incredible success they’ve had on the track.
Join us for a Flat Track Celebration event on Saturday, August 18th at NOON. We’ll be giving away free Indian Motorcycle branded sunglass cases and you’ll have a chance to win the brand-new production FTR1200.
Bring your friends. Bring your family. Free BBQ for all! Hope to see you there!
TRIUMPH SAN JOSE FLAGSHIP STORE GRAND OPENING
Mark the day on your calendars. Construction is soon to be completed. come by to visit the largest (and best looking) Flagship Store in the country.
LIVE MUSIC - DEMO RIDES - DOOR PRIZES - VENDORS
NEW SERVICE DEPARTMENT - BRAND NEW STORE
456 Meridian Ave. San Jose
- next door to our existing location
MOTO GUZZI SAN JOSE / APRILIA SAN JOSE GRAND OPENING
We have just became the Official Dealer for the Bay Area. The brand new bikes are on its way arriving in the next few days.
Come by and celebrate with us on Sept 29th
our Grand Opening
DEMO RIDES - DOOR PRICES
DISTINGHISED GENTLEMAN'S RIDE - SAN JOSE - 2018
Dress dapper and Mark your calendars.
Join over 200 classic motorcycles rumbling. Arguably the Funiest Event of the Year!
TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE - NO INTEREST
0% APR in '18 TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE FAMILY (*)
& '17 EXPLORER 1200 & ADDITIONAL SPECIAL INCENTIVES
on Select models - (*) Subject to Credit Approval
TRIUMPH TRIPLE FINANCING OFFER
Triumph Motorcycles is thrilled to launch our new Triumph Triple Financing Program, an attractive new financing package that allows you the opportunity to bring home a brand new Triumph every 36 months with monthly payments much lower than a standard financing deal. At the end of the term, you can choose one of three options:
1. Trade it in on a brand new Triumph
2. Keep the motorcycle and pay off the remaining balance in one lump sum
3. Keep the motorcycle and refinance the remaining balance
SPIRIT CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED PROGRAM NOW LAUNCHED
We are excited to introduce our Spirit Certified Pre-Owned Program:
Have piece of mind getting a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY
How does it work?
- All bikes no older than 5 years-old and max 25,000 miles.
- 42-step safety check.
- Included in the price - No extra charges.
Our staff live our company values and you will experience them when you come to visit.
- Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
- Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
- Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
- Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
- Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
- Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
"ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, NEVER DRINK AND RIDE"