WELCOME TO SPIRIT MOTORCYCLES SAN JOSE
We are your official dealer for Indian Motorcycle, Triumph, Can-am Spyder, Slingshot, & Victory Motorcycles! We are the foremost customer oriented dealership serving San Jose, the Bay Area and San Francisco. Our focus is to make your experience at our store the best in the country.
We are the most awarded Dealership in the country for one reason - customer service. We make you feel at home. We listen to you and we work hard to improve further everyday.
2017 Indian Motorcycle Diamond Dealer – Top 10 in USA (out of 200 dealers)
2017 Triumph Record Ton up - We sold 100 Triumph units in the 1st 6 months of operation - world wide record
2017 Slingshot Platinum Dealer – Top 35 in USA (out of 460 dealers)
2017 Canam District Dealer of the Year
2017 Patriotic Employer – Secretary of Defense. We honor our Veterans and we support them with special discounts and offering employment.
2016 Victory Gold Dealer
PLEASE NOTE OUR WINTER OPEN TIMES
TUE / SAT 9AM - 6PM
SUN 11AM - 4PM
SUN 3rd FEB - We will be closed
TRIUMPH SPRING UNCHAINED
JANUARY 1 through MARCH 31, 2018
Break free from winter and gear up for spring with a new Triumph motorcycle — the quicker you react, the more Triumph accessories and merchandise you score! Purchase a select MY17 or prior Triumph motorcycle in January, February or March and receive up to $1,250 in Triumph Vouchers to use in-store or online OR purchase any new MY18 or prior liquid-cooled Bonneville model (excluding the Bonneville Bobber, Bobber Black and Speedmaster) and receive a special financing rate of 0% APR for 48 months. Don’t delay, the program’s most rewarding benefits happen in January!
PRE-ORDER NOW YOUR THUNDER STROKE® 116 ci STAGE 3 BIG BORE KIT
20% MORE HORSE POWER - 15% MORE TORQUE
The new Thunder Stroke® 116 ci Stage 3 Big Bore Kit contains everything needed to completely transform your Thunder Stroke® 111 into a high-performance powerhouse. You’ll experience quicker acceleration and significantly increased torque – without sacrificing reliability.
This kit was developed by the Indian Motorcycle® engineering team to provide riders with a high-performance experience on every ride.
SPIRIT CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED PROGRAM NOW LAUNCHED
We are excited to introduce our Spirit Certified Pre-Owned Program:
Have piece of mind getting a FREE 3 month Extended Service Contract
How does it work?
- All bikes no older than 5 years-old and max 25,000 miles.
- 42-step safety check.
- Included in the price - No extra charges.
- Option to extend more time to your warranty
We founded the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) - San Jose Chapter. All members of the National Indian Motorcycle Riders Group are eligible to participate - http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/stories/riders-group. We have over 80 members enjoying happy rides.
The requisite the become part the IMRG San Jose Chapter is to be part of the National IMRG. There are three types of memberships and you do not need to own an Indian Motorcycle to join in.
Also, we created the San Jose Victory Spirit Riders Group. All Riders are welcome (and riders of other brands are welcome to join as well).
Additionally, we organize Store Rides. At the store rides, all riders and brands are welcome (over 600cc in order to keep up with the speed on highways if needed). Please join us at Meetup.com to become a member - it is free - and join Spirit Motorcycles San Jose Riding Group. Follow this link: http://www.meetup.com/Spirit-Motorcycles-San-Jose-Group-Riding-Meetup/
As you tour our interactive web site, please keep in mind that all of us at Spirit Motorcycles San Jose are 110% committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our promise is that we will work super hard to make your dream come true. So make yourself at home and enjoy your visit to Spirit Motorcycles San Jose, where exceeding customer expectations is priority number one.
Our staff live our company values and you will experience them when you come to visit.
- Customer Oriented - we listen to your needs and work hard to satisfy them.
- Honest - at our Service Department we have a No Rip Off Policy. We will only suggest to service and repair what your bike needs.
- Committed - we will go the extra mile every time to make you feel at home and to deliver the best customer service.
- Respect - we respect our customers, vendors, our employees and every stakeholder that interacts with our company.
- Contribute to the Community - we are members of our community and we engage and support it at many levels. We give back to our community as we are responsible neighbors who contribute to the betterment of it.
- Honor the ones who serve this country - please come and as for our special programs for our National Heroes; whether you are a veteran, work in the forces, fire department, or serve this country in any way.
Shaye Chirotarrab - Vice President
"ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET, NEVER DRINK AND RIDE"